Cardio Fix Extreme was TOUGH. Burpees, yikes!
I do love that these workouts are tough enough to give me room for improvement but not so tough that I feel like I can’t keep up. And I would be lost without the woman doing the modifications, some rounds I did need to switch to the modified version.
Today I feel so tired and sluggish. I just want to lay on the couch. It is very rare for me, usually, I have a lot of energy, but not today. I ended up having 2 tsp of peanut butter and what a difference, the tiredness went away!
Below was my 21 Day Fix EXTREME Day 5 menu:
- Blueberries (1 purple)
- 2 eggs (1 red)
- 1 banana (1 purple)
- 4 oz unsweetened flax milk (.25 yellow)
- Cucumbers (1 green)
- Tomatoes (1 green)
- Avocado (1 blue)
- Olive oil (1 tsp)
- 1/2 Hamburger patty (1 red)
- Peanut butter (2 tsp)
- Chopped pecans (1 orange)
- Gluten-free pasta (2 yellow)
- Chicken meatballs (1 red)
- Butternut squash (1 yellow)
- Marinara sauce (.25 yellow)
- Allowed 4 green, ate 2 green.
- Allowed 3 purple, ate 2 purple.
- Allowed 4 red, ate 3 red.
- Allowed 3 yellow, ate 3.5 yellow.
- Allowed 1 blue, ate 1 blue.
- Allowed 1 orange, ate 1 orange.
- Allowed 4 tsp, ate 3 tsp.
To learn more and to purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme you can visit Beachbody: 21 Day Fix Extreme or purchase through Amazon: 21 Day Fix Extreme.
If the 21 Day Fix EXTREME seems a bit too extreme for you right now, you can purchase the original 21 Day Fix from Beachbody or at Amazon.com.