The workout today was Upper Fix Extreme and boy does Autumn manage to pack a lot into those 30 minutes. My arms were exhausted by the end. Hopefully I can hold my coffee cup tomorrow!
Below was my 21 Day Fix EXTREME Day 2 menu:
- Blueberries (1 purple)
- 3 eggs (1.5 red)
- Chopped nuts (1 orange)
- Cucumbers (1 green)
- Tomatoes (1 green)
- Feta cheese (1 blue)
- Olive oil (1 tsp)
- Sliced beef (0.5 red)
- Kale (1 green)
- Chicken (1 red)
- Rice (2 yellow)
- Butternut squash (1 green)
I tried to do a bit better today to get all of my portions in. Still not all of them, but I’m getting better!
- Allowed 4 green, ate 4 green.
- Allowed 3 purple, ate 1 purple.
- Allowed 4 red, ate 2 red.
- Allowed 3 yellow, ate 2 yellow.
- Allowed 1 blue, ate 1 blue.
- Allowed 1 orange, ate 1 orange.
- Allowed 4 tsp, ate 2 tsp.
To learn more and to purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme you can visit Beachbody: 21 Day Fix Extreme or purchase through Amazon: 21 Day Fix Extreme.
If the 21 Day Fix EXTREME seems a bit too extreme for you right now, you can purchase the original 21 Day Fix from Beachbody or at Amazon.com.