If you are following “The 21-Day Sugar Detox” or any other sugar or grains reducing plan, one of the challenges is finding recipes that you can actually enjoy. It’s not hard to find if you take the time to research, but it also helps when someone puts together a list of recipes.
Below are 18 recipes that appear to be “The 21-Day Sugar Detox” friendly. The bloggers included in this round-up have provided permission for use of their photos.
- Ground Beef Coconut Curry
- Weeknight Pot Roast
- Mini Mexi-Meatloaf
- Cream of Asparagus, Celery, and Zucchini Soup
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- No Bake Fudge
- Homemade Guacamole
- Paleo Banana Pancakes with Gelatin
- Paleo Chips and Dip
- Carrot & Cauliflower Soup
- Cauliflower Mashed “Faux-tatoes”
- Roasted Cauliflower & Red Peppers
- Grilled Bell Peppers
- Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower “Rice”
- Cilantro-Lime Shrimp
- Pumpkin Pie Spice “Ice Cream”
- Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
- Sugar Detox Cookie Recipe
Do you have a recipe or know of a recipe that is “The 21-Day Sugar Detox” friendly that should be added to this list?